Developed by Utopian Game Labs and Alphabit Fund, Time Raiders captures the attention of crypto gamers who want not just to have fun, but profit in-game and in real life. It is a fast-paced shoot and loot NFT game in which players travel through time to fight enemies and take treasures and resources back to their own time. Players travel through time and fight enemies to find NFTs which they can use to power up their characters and weapons, craft into new items, or sell it.
All items in the game are an NFT that can be traded for Xpendium($XPND) – the native in-game utility token. The value of these NFTs is defined by their rarity and in-game utility. Some will unlock future advantages in the game such as secret levels and skins, while others like the Founders NFT Pack(presale later in March) provide owners with additional HP, armor, accuracy, energy as well as an increased chance of finding better items throughout the game.
Game Levels In Time Raider
Gamer One – The Average Gamer
This is for an average gamer, for those not familiar with NFTs and unused to a play-to-earn environment.
Gamer Two – The Crypto Game Enthusiast
This level is for crypto game enthusiasts, those that are very familiar with NFTs and keen to earn from the game.
Gamer Three – The Arcade Gamer
For arcade gamers and those familiar with play-to-earn strategies. Here, gamers can earn while playing games, and maximize their characters and $XPND.
The Core Of Time Raiders: NFTs
Time Raider NFTs come in different rarities, with values increasing with rarity and in-game utility. The NFTs earned in the game can be items, consumables, and sometimes art. Rarity levels proceed through a scale:
- Common (Gameplay items): have little value and are very common. These are mostly for use in the game, and excess can be sold to vendor NPCs.
- Rare (50,000-100,000)
- Very Rare (5000-25000)
- Super Rare (1000-2500)
- Extremely Rare (100-500)
- Scarce (10-50)
- Unique (1- 5)
- Extinct (Scarce items that are visible, but not collectible in that timeline)
- Legendary (1 only, hidden, to be found once)
- Limited Edition (time-sensitive or collaborations with artists, influencers or partners)
- Seasonal (holiday tie-ins, or any other time-limited event in world zeitgeist)
- Multi-Part (multiple slivers of an NFT to put together to create the actual NFT).
Xpendium ($XPND) is Time Raiders’ native in-game utility token. It is built on the Polygon network, has a 1,000,000,000 token supply and 30,313,709 current circulations. Gamers can explore different features of the game to earn $XPND:
- Find & sell loot, commodities, or artefacts
- Sell the produce of the factories on the Black Market
- Daily rewards, special events, partnership
- incentives, or daily/weekly/monthly quests.
- Purchase $XPND through an Exchange
$XPND In-Game utility, it can be used
- To buy items
- To upgrade weapons
- To upgrade characters
- To upgrade companions
- For staking
What do you think of this article? Let’s hear from you in the comment section
Latest Episode on Inside Blockchain
Crypto News Update
Crypto Bootcamp Community Celebrates Bitcoin Pizza Day Across Africa
The advent of Bitcoin has paved the way for seamless cross-border payments. The demand for third-party intervention in financial transactions...
Explore, Build Assets, Fight and Earn in the Supernova Space
A new economy was opened in 2017 when blockchain was integrated into gaming to produce the first Web3 game: CryptoKitties....
Owl.Games: The Rise of Crypto Games in the Casino Industry
Crypto gaming used to be new a few years ago but it’s going mainstream now. However, there are some sectors...
BCAT Africa: Reducing Unemployment in Africa
One of the greatest lines spoken in the Spiderverse is “with great power comes great responsibility”, although it can be...
Gamified NFT Platform Trove Announces Launch Partners SideQuest
Trove has announced its new Launch Partnership with SideQuest, a gamified risk-to-earn NFT collection. It was announced on Twitter today. ...
- MetaRuffy: An Intersection of Blockchain, Web3, VR, and AR
- Crypto Bootcamp Community Celebrates Bitcoin Pizza Day Across Africa
- Crypto Market Crash: The Truth about Luna & UST Collapse
- Explore, Build Assets, Fight and Earn in the Supernova Space
- Owl.Games: The Rise of Crypto Games in the Casino Industry