Africa has once upon a time been the center of innovation. Africa is home to one of the cradles of civilization yet, for a long time now, the continent has been setbacked.
The once glorious and thriving community bound by society sustaining culture and ideals has been slowing washing away due to various factors such as wars, hunger, diseases and poverty.
Despite the challenges and/or limitations which the African continent has faced over the years, Africa is a continent filled with great potential in various disciplines, the continent is home to many markets. Aside other factors of production, Africa boasts of a unique class of natives.
The ones whose creativity, culture, aspirations, competences are inextricably tied to the African dream. These are the ones changing the face and faith of the African people.
Introducing the Bantu Blockchain Foundation
The Bantu Blockchain Foundation (BBF) is a non-profit entity that develops blockchain-based financial inclusion solutions to help address Africa’s unique challenges.
The BBF is championed by Africans building the Bantu ecosystem with the vision of making Bantu the largest distributed network infrastructure with the most decentralized governance model for wealth creation and economic sovereignty for humanity.
The Bantu Network
The Bantu Network is an advanced and highly scalable blockchain platform designed to make it possible for instant and secure transfer of value, swap and trading of digital assets. Companies can easily connect to the Bantu Network via its API.
The Core Features of Bantu Network
Bantu network is a highly scalable platform that combines the best attributes of top blockchains and DLTs such as speed, security, reliability. It also adds what it calls the human element that economically empowers every network participants while lowering entry cost.
The Core features are:
- Real time settlement of 2-5 seconds. Over 15,000 TPS.
- Highly secured cryptographically using Elliptic-curve cryptography.
- Global reach with single integration with effective asset control options.
- Low cost. Ability to process over 100,000 for less than $0.01.
- Support for smart contracts and regulatory AML/KYC Compliance support.
- Built-in Currency and digital asset Decentralized Exchange.
The Bantu Network Tools and Services
The Bantu Network has revealed it will go live with several tools and services that will enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem from the beginning. These are:
- Bantu Token – Bantu is the native token of the Bantu network. It is a utility token and serves as the currency fees are paid on the network.
- The BantuPay Wallet – It’s a noncustodial wallet to enable users securely hold, transfer, receive, swap and trade digital assets.
- BantuTalk Forum
- Bantu Dashboard
- Bantu Laboratory – The Bantu lab allows developers perform tests on mainnet and testnet.
- Bantu Node Viewer – A tool for viewing all the servers and devices contributing to the Bantu network.
- Bantu Token Creator – A tool enabling anyone to quickly create and distribute digital assets effortlessly without coding abilities.
- Bantu Blockchain Explorer – A tool for anyone to browse, search through the entire Bantu network.
- Bantu Decentralized Exchange – An highly secured platform for the trading of digital assets.
The Bantu Blockchain Foundation is on a mission to empower humanity across all industry sectors, both in the public Abe private using blockchain and other 4th industrial Revolution (IR) technologies. It’s expected to go live soon.
Access resources here
What are shitcoins? Watch this Video to learn
Appealing to Regulators, Binance launches a Tax Reporting Tool
Leaving China, Crypto Exchanges Cancels Most of their Chinese Businesses
Patricia sponsors Big Brother Naija the 2nd time after recording 13k Users in 12 Hours
Yes! Bitcoin at $38k, See Why they Say It Has A Mind of its Own
The CBDC will lower the cost of doing business – CBN
Nigeria’s CBDC to Run on Hyperlegder Fabric
NatWest Suspends Payments to Binance
Carlifornian Resident Files Lawsuit against Dfinity Over ICP Sale
Watch the Latest Edition of Inside Blockchain – 29th Nov. 2020
Crypto Roast is LIVE – 27th Nov. 2020
AMA Series with Beam CTO & Tech Lead, Alex Romanov
Keep it Locked on to Cryptotvplus
Inside Blockchain | 16.11.2020
How Blockchain Technology Can Transform Governance In Africa
Inside Blockchain: WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Hedge Trading on OKEx
Trading cryptocurrency seems cumbersome to new traders, especially those new to the crypto space. There have been a lot of...
The Chances of BTC Dropping to 40k Is Slim – Prateek Suri
The founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Maser group, Prateek Suri joined Tony Obiajuru this morning, 15th March, 2021...
Binance Smart Chain; CeFi or DeFi?
The controversy around whether or not the Binance Smart Chain is centralized or decentralized was cleared on the Inside Blockchain...
How Earnathon is Making Crypto Adoption Easier
Earnathon is making cryptocurrency education and adoption easier with its unique learn and earn platform. It’s no news that the...
NaijaCrypto CEO Says CBN Cannot Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
The Chief Executive Officer of NaijaCrypto, Chiagozie Iwu has said on the Inside Blockchain Show powered by CryptoTVPlus that the...