Connect with us


Top memecoins on Chiliz Chain



Explore the leading memecoins making waves on the Chiliz Chain, showcasing a diverse range of digital currencies with strong community support.

Once dismissed as mere internet jests and then transformed into cryptocurrency tokens, memecoins have transformed, carving out a niche for themselves by promoting distinct internet subcultures. They have provided substantial gains to investors while also leading many to significant losses due to their extreme volatility and sudden price spikes.

Memecoins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu demonstrate the potential of this market. Despite Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin’s belief that memecoins can serve broader purposes beyond financial speculation and contribute positively to society, the allure of memecoins lies in their ability to unite individuals under a shared online persona, offering endless possibilities.

While memecoins have shone a spotlight on blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana, and BNB Chain, propelling their native tokens to new heights, the sports-focused blockchain platform Chiliz has emerged as a new hub for memecoins. This article will look into the popular memecoins thriving on the Chiliz Chain Network.


There isn’t much online information available about $CHADZ, but details on their Twitter handle indicate that this memecoin was created by a group of individuals who call themselves “Chads”, who believed in the potential of the Chiliz network.

The primary aim of Chadz is to reach users of Chiliz chains, with the immediate strategy being to establish a presence in Chiliz-based decentralized exchanges (DEXes). The token has a total supply of 888,888,888 tokens, with 90% allocated to liquidity pools and the remaining 10% set aside for centralized exchange listings. You can trade the token on the Kewl DEX. 

Chiliz Inu

Chiliz Inu is a revival of a memecoin that defrauded investors, resulting in financial losses for many. This rebranding, under the same name, is now overseen by a fresh team aiming to achieve what they deem an “impossible” feat: transforming a tainted memecoin into a positive asset.

Already listed on the Kewl DEX, this token proudly holds the title of being the first memecoin on the Chiliz Chain. With a total and maximum supply of 10 billion tokens, it currently carries a fully diluted value of $2.8 million at the time of this publication.


CATCHI refers to itself as the “first cat” on Chiliz, the token aims to support newly developed projects amidst a surge of new projects on the Chiliz chain, where it claims 90% are flagged as scams. To be eligible for backing, projects must meet specific criteria, undergo a KYC procedure, address liquidity issues, and showcase a clear purpose.

According to CoinGecko data, the token had a trading volume of $113K at the time of publication, with no information available on the total supply. Chiliscan indicates that the token has a total supply of 1 trillion.


With the situation of $PEPPER at the moment, this shouldn’t be added, but considering the nascent nature of meme coins on Chiliz and even the Chiliz chain itself, this token has been added to this piece.

Pepper aimed to add some spice to the sports-centric chain; however, it has been inactive on X, with its last post on the platform dating back to March 22nd, approximately a month prior to the publication of this piece. Additionally, it hasn’t been listed on any exchange.

Wrap up

Memecoins thrive by mobilizing a large audience and engaging them with the meme’s narrative, prompting them to invest their finances in the meme – effectively urging them to back up their words with money.

Chiliz has made significant strides in the sports-crypto sector and is now expanding its presence in the realm of DeFi, introducing new projects essential for a flourishing DeFi ecosystem like DEXes, On-chain trackers, and more.

While positioning itself in the DeFi space, memecoins are gaining traction within the network. In comparison to established chains such as Ethereum, Solana, and BNB Chain, memecoins on Chiliz are still emerging and have yet to amass substantial followings, trading volumes, and social presence.

For instance, $CHADZ has a modest 143 followers on X (Twitter) with minimal engagement on their posts. Similarly, $CATCHI boasts over 4500 X followers, $Pepper has just over 3100 followers, and Chiliz Inu has 1700 followers.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Crypto News Update

Latest Episode on Inside Blockchain

Crypto Street



ALL Sections

Recent Posts

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x