There’s been a lot of buzz and interest about the metaverse lately, believing that the metaverse will create long-term value in the future.
Looking into the future, the real and virtual worlds will exist in parallel, with few limitations.
Introducing Metaverse Alliance, a team of metaverse enthusiasts and blockchain believers on an adventure to explore the infinite possibilities of the metaverse, would bring everyone together. The company has all gone through the bulls and bears of the crypto market, and we know that good things must stand the test of time through ups and downs.
The company’s interest in Metaverse gave more understanding of how the real virtual world would exist with some boundaries and now would be the best time to build this world.
The best way they thought to introduce themselves for the first time is through “METATHON”
The word “metathon” is a combination of metaverse and hackathon. Metathon is willing to create a platform for amazing developers with imagination and vision of the future. You might have been a game lover since you were a kid? It’s cool, games are one of the fundamental components of the metaverse, so why not try to make a game that you love yourself?
If you think that in terms of metaverse infrastructure, there are many protocols and WEB3.0 tools that are necessary for everyone, then the Metathon is just the thing for you; or you might even be an artist and you have your understanding of the future directions of NFT, metathon is for you as well.
Infact, Metathon will be joining top artists to design super cool limited-edition identity NFTs for all adventurers.Join to see how the metaverse will become more exciting because of you as adventurers.
What’s in stock?
- Onboarded top funds.
- Active Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).
- Top metaverse exchanges.
- Renowned crypto experts.
- Project founders who have already made their marks in the crypto world.
There is also a big prize and a steady stream of seed funding chances coming.
Metathon wants to be there to support you, even if your idea has yet to take shape. It will be the summoners to summon wormholes connecting the real universe to the metaverse, escorting you, the brave adventurers, into it, and helping you along the way.
A Guide To Metathon
Apply here: Application form（it is to recommend open the link on a PC）
You may also join the discord metathon developer community.
Who Can Participate?
- The Metathon is open to developers, teams, and entrepreneurs all over the world. Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants can submit a project individually, it is encouraged that everyone participates as a team (3–5 members).
- All team members must provide their CV as participants of the Metathon to be officially eligible for the prize giveaway.
- The Metathon organizers and their families are not allowed to participate.
- December 1st – December 21st, 2021
- Submission: December 21st – December 25th, 2021.
- Preliminary Judging: December 26th,2021
- Finalist Announced : December 26th,2021-January 9th,2022.
- Preparation and submission for the final: January 10th – January 14th,2022.
- Winners Announced: January 15th,2022.
- Metaverse Infrastructure
- Decentralized identity.
- Productive tooling.
- Cross-chain transfer of NFT/ FT assets.
Please note that participants must make sure their projects are within the scope of Metaverse Infrastructure. The specific topics above are for reference only.
- GameFi( Any kind of GameFi)
- DAO Tool: Manual management of DAO assets is pretty inefficient and untransparent; current DAO tools have relatively high barriers and are not user-friendly.
- Social finance.
- Financial NFT(Using NFT specialties to generate more flexible financial products)
- Projects submitted by participants must meet one of the themes
- Projects must be originally developed and owned by your and your team,it must not violate the rights or interest of individuals/ organizations.
- Integration of any third-party SDK, APIs, and/or data by the projects must be authorized by that third party.
- All submission materials must be in English,and if not, the participants must provide an English translation of the demo videos,text description and testing instructions.
- Project member information
- Project deck
- Team white paper
- Project description
- GitHub repo link
- Project demo link
- A 3-minute
- pitch video
Stage One: Preliminary judging
- In Stage One, judges will select the finalists based on whether the submissions have all the information required and whether the projects meet one of the themes of the Metathon.
- Finalists must optimize their projects and submit the materials as required before the deadline.
- Judges will evaluate the projects based on the following criteria.
- Potential Impact: How will this project impact the growth of the Metaverse ecosystem?
- Functionality: How well does the project work?
- Novelty: How unique is the project idea and execution?
- Mass Usability: The feasibility of the idea and how adaptable it is across other integrations.
- Design: Is the user experience and design of the project well thought out?
- Technical Complexity: The extent to which the project is technically impressive or sophisticated.
Prize Distribution:For individual participants, prizes will be sent to the address of the individual; for teams, prizes will be sent to the address of the team representative; for organizations, prizes will be sent to the organization.
It will be the responsibility of the winning team’s representative to allocate the prizes among their team or organization’s members, as the Representative deems appropriate.The prize will be paid to the winners in USDT.
When are prizes distributed:Organizers will send out an email to winners to collect information and the prizes will be distributed within 45 days.Failure to provide the correct information on the required form may result in late delivery or cancellation of the prize.
Prize Pool: 300,000 USDT
- First Prize: 25,000 USDT for each theme, 5 winners in total
- Second prize: 15,000 USDT for each theme, 5 winners in total
- Third prize: 10,000 USDT for each theme, 5 winners in total
Each theme has a first prize, a second prize, and a third prize.
- Most Creative Project: 8,000 USDT
- Most Promising Project: 8,000 USDT
- Most Popular Project: 10,000 USDT
- Best Tech Project: 8,000 USDT
- Best Design Project: 8,000 USDT
- Best Prospect Project: 8,000 USDT
Grant Pool: 120,000 USDT
- Matic: sponsorship grant of 10,000 USDT
- Cradles: sponsorship grant of 40,000 USDT
- NEO: sponsorship grant of 10,000 USDT
- Klaytn: sponsorship grant of 50,000 USDT
- Multiverse: sponsorship grant of 10,000 USDT
What do you think of this article? Share your comments below.