In the digital world, it is clear that we are in a transitional phase, moving from the fiat-based economy to the crypto-based economy.
While blockchain technology has made serious progress in introducing cryptocurrencies as suitable alternatives to existing fiat-based economies, there still remain some red flags when making payments using crypto, users still have issues with it such as;
- Operating crypto wallets with confusing addresses.
- Exchanges with too many procedures before gaining the access to transact.
- Legal issues surrounding the authenticity of the blockchain.
- The absence of payment-focused solutions and many more.
Kasta sees these issues and understands how frustrating it can be for users to enjoy, hence, decides to solve the problems.
Kasta aims to make peer-2-peer (P2P) transactions easy, convenient, and free.
Its P2P approach requires blockchain technology in solving obstacles present in cross-border payments.
Transactions on Kasta are not limited by rudimentary border obstacles. Its hybrid decentralized approach ensures payments are instant and feeless.
- Smart Exchange Engine; Users are expected to choose the currency suitable for them. User A sends through BTC and User B receives ETH.
- Buy Now Pay Later; A popular option in mainstream outlets, Kasta adopts this model to offer a payment-focused solution. It allows users to buy from online stores and select a payment plan for their products.
- Easy fiat on /off-ramp service: Enables easy spending of cryptocurrencies in the real world. Bank transfers are supported too and from Kasta enabling payouts directly to debit cards outside of Kasta and providing a Kasta debit card for users to spend their crypto everywhere.
- Crypto wallets made easy: Kasta eliminates the need for crypto wallets when making payments through the platform.
Users can make payments by using a phone number, email address, or a QR code.
Asides from the improvement of P2P services, the Kasta platform offers rewards in form of Kasta token
Kasta is a blockchain alternative to mainstream mobile payment services that makes P2P payments easy, simple, and accessible.
It has transitioned into a crypto-based economy, Kasta provides the market convenience necessary for cross-border payments on a global scale.
What do you think of this article? Share your comments below.
Latest Episode on Inside Blockchain
Crypto News Update
The Harmony Horizon’s Bridge Feared Hacked for $100 Million
The Harmony network’s Horizon Bridge has been halted as it is suspected of being hacked for up to $100 million...
Move-to-earn: Get Rewarded For Your Everyday Activity on Actifit
Technology is transforming our daily lives; innovative technological solutions are having an impact on many aspects of life and living....
Genopets vs Digital Fitness (DEFIT): A Comparison of Moves
While blockchain brought in new and innovative ways of earning with decentralized systems where anyone anywhere, around the world, can...
STEPN vs MOOV: A Comparison of Moves
The Move-to-Earn revolution started in 2021 with the release of Genopets. After that, other projects came into the scene with...
Crypto Bootcamp Community Celebrates Bitcoin Pizza Day Across Africa
The advent of Bitcoin has paved the way for seamless cross-border payments. The demand for third-party intervention in financial transactions...