The revolution in the web industry is causing more web2 projects to transition to web3. New projects are being built on a day-to-day basis. Every month, Different hackathons onboard lots of project ideas. Some of these ideas are later developed into full-fledged web3 projects.
A web3 company is an establishment that offers products or services that revolves around the concept of decentralization, users own their data, integrate blockchain for transaction transparency, and activities of such companies are coordinated by DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations).
A web3 founder is a person who starts a web3 company. They’re responsible for conceiving, creating, and building their businesses from scratch. Founders often have a clear vision of what they want to accomplish and how they plan to do it.
Founders play an essential role in shaping the culture of their organizations. They set the tone for how employees should behave and act as the face of their company when interacting with customers or other stakeholders.
Founders are responsible for following up on a start-up or an already existing project. Other duties they are responsible for include;
- Creating and maintaining a clear company’s vision, mission statement, and strategic plan.
- Setting up systems and procedures to make sure the company succeeds.
- Overall financial review through financial statements and other reports to access the company’s performance.
- Recruiting or hiring top team members, delegating the hiring process to the human resources (HR), recruiters or talent team and preparing team members for their job description through training, coaching, and managing all members of the company’s staff.
- Creating new opportunities for revenue growth, including new products or services that meet unmet needs in the marketplace.
- Communicating with employees about company goals, objectives, and policies.
- Evaluating new technologies and business practices to determine their potential impact on the company’s operations and certainly adopting relevant ones.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers, contractors, partners, and other business contacts or delegating them to other top team members.
There are more duties a founder does in an establishment. The whole activities of a project or startup revolve around the ideas of the Founder from beginning to end.
For a founder to be able to accomplish the enormous tasks or duties before him, he needs to possess some characteristics. Some of the specialized characteristics of a founder include;
What do you think about this article? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.