Paxful is expanding its footprint in the East Africa country of Kenya as it hires local team to push the firm’s operations there. The firm revealed this as it announced its partnership with the award winning musical band, Sauti Sol.
The leading peer to peer marketplace for the sale and purchase of bitcoin of giftcards revealed it has recorded 60,000+ users in the East African country and is set to expand its operations in the country by hiring a local team.
The firm expanded its footprint in Nigeria by hiring a local team and is still set to hire more according to a statement by the CEO, Ray Youssef. He also revealed the firm has a big plan to build a business incubator in Nigeria. About Kenya,
- Paxful Partners with Award Winning Band, Sauti Sol to Promote the firm & Crypto in East Africa
- Paxful Plans to Build a Business Incubator in Nigeria – Ray Youssef
- Paxful Partners with BlockCard to offer Users Crypto Debit Card
- Paxful Integrates USDT, Users Can Now Convert BTC to USDT
- Paxful Users Can Now Sell Their Bitcoin For Gold
- Paxful’s #BuiltWithBitcoin Project Builds a Second School in Rwanda
According to Paxful, “the firm has been able to process over $40 million in Kenya despite the impact of COVID-19 in the nation“. The firm had earlier hired Yvonne Kagondu, Kenya Community Coordinator, and Juliana Mwangi, Kenya Business Development Associate, who are using their wealth of skills in various capacities to grow the company in the country.
Paxful’s company’s vision is driven by facilitating financial inclusion of the unbanked and underbanked.” In a statement, Paxful said its leaders intend to spend a lot more time in Kenya over the next few years. The new local team is just a glimpse of some of the strategies that Paxful has in store as part of its growth.