Blockchain being one of the most disruptive technologies which we see today provides us with solutions which have the potential to make government operations at different levels more efficient and improve the delivery of public services, while simultaneously increasing trust in the public sector.
In order to achieve this, there is a serious need for sensitisation of key individuals who have the capacity to implement these changes and make them work for the public, gaining access to the right people at the federal, state and local government levels engaged, excited and educated about the technology. Once the right people understand the promise of blockchain, existing problems that can be better solved through blockchain-based solutions instead of the existing technology infrastructure, then we can start retooling government processes.
To this effect all these and more would be addressed at the upcoming Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019, this will be the eighth edition curated by Blockchain Nigeria User Group and it will bring together experts, industry stakeholders, thought leaders as well as the academia. They will come together and brainstorm on how blockchain and other emerging technologies of the fourth industrial revolution can be leveraged by the Nigeria government and her agencies for improved public service delivery.
Some of the expected Keynotes and Special Guest include:A Full List of Confirmed Special Guests, Keynotes, Speakers and Platform Presenters that would attend this event include:
1. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker HoR. Nigeria
2. Prof Kingsley Mughalu, UN Ambassador and Former Deputy Governor CBN
3. Honourable Solomon Adaelu, Member of the House of Representatives of Nigeria
4. Isa Pantami, Hon Minister of Communications
5. Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi, DG NITDA
6. Joshua Hawley, Blockchain Advisory Mauritius
7. Abubakar Umar, Co-founder & CEO, Cynotrust Intelligent Systems
8. Bola Ajomale, MD NASD OTC Securities Exchange
9. Bolaji Onibudo, CEO Xendbit DEX
10. Emmanuel Darko, BDM Africa at VITE Lab, Silicon Valley
11. Davidson Oturu, Senior Partner Aelex
12. Adebayo Adebajo, MD Jelurida Africa
13. Deji Soetan, Managing Partner BAM Technology
14. Eloho Oyinvbi, CEO BFE Investment International
15. Dr. Leonard Eze, Bitcoin Maximalist
16. Germaine Ifudu, CEO First Kudi Exchange
17. Jamila Umar, Federal Ministry of Finance
18. Mohammed Ibrahim Jega, Founder Startup Arewa, co-founder Domineum.io
19. John Kamara, MIIA Cortex Africa
20. Abdulsalam Umar, Blockchain Solutions Architect
21. Khadijat Abdulkadir, CTO, Africa Prudential
22. Luke Kim, CMO Vite Lab, Silicon Valley
23. Emomotimi Agama, HOD Exchange Registration & Licensing SEC Nigeria
24. Victor Akoma-Philips COO Kubitx
25. Yahaya Maikori, Senior Partner, Law Allianz
26. Abekure Tega, CEO KurecoinHub
27. Chiagoziem Iwu, CEO, Naija Crypto
28. Franklin Peters. CEO Bitfxt
Age Beeka, Song Writer/ Musician for Live Entertainment & Performance.
4. Vite Labs
5. First Kudi Exchange
7. BFC Investment International
9. Jelurida Africa
13. Sabiii Exchange
Amongst other Keynote speakers
Agenda: The Blockchain Trust-Architecture for Governance and Public Service.
How those currently in the Blockchain Trenches operate along with challenges and insights
Security, Risks and the future possibilities of blockchain technology
Date: 4-5 October 2019
Venue: Sheraton Hotels, Abuja Nigeria.
Visit here for more information about this event
Appealing to Regulators, Binance launches a Tax Reporting Tool
Leaving China, Crypto Exchanges Cancels Most of their Chinese Businesses
Patricia sponsors Big Brother Naija the 2nd time after recording 13k Users in 12 Hours
Yes! Bitcoin at $38k, See Why they Say It Has A Mind of its Own
The CBDC will lower the cost of doing business – CBN
Nigeria’s CBDC to Run on Hyperlegder Fabric
NatWest Suspends Payments to Binance
Carlifornian Resident Files Lawsuit against Dfinity Over ICP Sale
At Huge Valuations, these Two Companies Are the Largest In Crypto
Watch the Latest Edition of Inside Blockchain – 29th Nov. 2020
Crypto Roast is LIVE – 27th Nov. 2020
AMA Series with Beam CTO & Tech Lead, Alex Romanov
Keep it Locked on to Cryptotvplus
Inside Blockchain | 16.11.2020
Inside Blockchain: WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
How Blockchain Technology Can Transform Governance In Africa
Hedge Trading on OKEx
Trading cryptocurrency seems cumbersome to new traders, especially those new to the crypto space. There have been a lot of...
The Chances of BTC Dropping to 40k Is Slim – Prateek Suri
The founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Maser group, Prateek Suri joined Tony Obiajuru this morning, 15th March, 2021...
Binance Smart Chain; CeFi or DeFi?
The controversy around whether or not the Binance Smart Chain is centralized or decentralized was cleared on the Inside Blockchain...
How Earnathon is Making Crypto Adoption Easier
Earnathon is making cryptocurrency education and adoption easier with its unique learn and earn platform. It’s no news that the...
NaijaCrypto CEO Says CBN Cannot Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
The Chief Executive Officer of NaijaCrypto, Chiagozie Iwu has said on the Inside Blockchain Show powered by CryptoTVPlus that the...