Binance Labs, the venture capital arm of Binance exchange, has recently announced the 12 projects that have been accepted into the highly anticipated sixth season of its prestigious Binance Labs Incubation Program.
The aim is to foster and support founders and projects from diverse verticals and ecosystems, ensuring their path to success in a comprehensive manner.
Season 6 of the program will commence on September 25th, offering an extensive two-month curriculum that provides invaluable guidance and mentorship to the selected participants. Notably, it’s worth mentioning that despite Binance’s strong affiliation with BNB Chain, the Binance Labs’ incubation initiative remains chain-agnostic.
We’re excited to welcome the Season 6 Incubation Program cohort🎉
— Binance Labs Fund (@BinanceLabs) September 21, 2023
The twelve projects which span across DeFi, GameFi, Artificial Intelligence, and Infrastrastructure are:
- BBOX – an innovative decentralized exchange (DEX) that is set to launch on Linea. Its primary focus is on empowering liquidity providers by offering advanced yield strategies, while simultaneously facilitating the creation of trading pools for diverse sets of assets.
- Derivio – an innovative structured derivatives ecosystem on zkSync. Its aim is to unlock the boundless possibilities of decentralized exchanges (DEXs) for users, builders, and institutions.
- • Ethena – provides derivative infrastructure solutions with the goal of revolutionizing ETH into the first yield-bearing stablecoin native to the crypto ecosystem, reducing reliance on conventional banking systems.
- • Shogun – a cross-chain order flow aggregator and intelligent liquidity router for scalable networks, first launching on the Cosmos interchain.
- Cellula – an innovative strategy game on Ethereum that incorporates autonomy, life simulation, and a whole new level of flexibility, openness, and longevity to the gaming world.
- Crypto Café – a platform designed to help users dive into the exciting world of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Its primary goal is to break down barriers and make it accessible to everyone, especially those who may have little to no experience with digital assets.
- MetaCene – an MMORPG homeland game designed specifically for mainstream gamers in the Web3 era.
- Vistara – an all-in-one framework that simplifies the deployment of scalable infrastructure across diverse execution environments with just one click.
- UXUY – an intent-centric platform powered by MPC and AA wallet technology, designed to reduce obstacles and make decentralized trading more accessible across multiple chains.
- MyShell – a Web3 chatbot platform powered by state-of-the-art AI technology. With its advanced AI and TTS (text-to-speech) models, along with its flexible modular design, MyShell enables users to unleash their creativity. Users can create, share, and even monetize AI robots, each with its own distinct voice, exceptional memory, and a unique dialogue style.
- NFPrompt – an innovative AI-driven platform that transforms creativity and interactions through its advanced multimodal models, such as text-to-image, text-to-video, and text-to-music. With this platform, users can effortlessly generate captivating NFT content. It also allows participants to have the opportunity to vote and unlock rewards by taking part in stimulating art campaigns sponsored by Web3 projects.
- QnA3 – an innovative Web3 knowledge-sharing and search platform driven by artificial intelligence. By harnessing its unique proprietary data lake, QnA3 revolutionizes the way users effortlessly acquire instant access to valuable Web3 insights and expertise.
Speaking on the latest twelve, Yi He, Head of Binance Labs said;
“At Binance Labs, our mission is to identify and support early-stage founders who have demonstrated the capacity to create innovative technological solutions, thereby positively impacting the broader Web3 ecosystem. Through our Incubation Program, we leverage resources from our entire ecosystem, to provide advisory support, enabling founders of early-stage projects to grow alongside us.”
Binance Lab stated that they reached this twelve after extensive review of the many applications received.