The newly appointed head chef of sushi swap voiced his pleasure in response to the announcement of his position. Jared stated that the team and community’s confidence in him has caused him to pause and reflect on what Sushi stands for.
He added that his new position would allow him to use his 20 years of engineering and consulting experience to support the team in producing cutting-edge DeFi solutions and restoring Sushi to its proper standing among its competitors.
Jared has assured the community that the sushi swap will be bigger & better than ever, and his regime as CEO will bring excellence to the protocol.
The Head Chef at Sushi will have unique responsibilities for an optimal day-to-day management of operations. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Define and request an operations budget from the DAO.
- Strategize and execute the product roadmap in favor of the DAO’s wishes.
- The ability to employ and fire contributors
- Define performance metrics
- Oversee token holder and community interactions.
- Team performance on the compensation committee should be evaluated.
Grey stated that he would concentrate on making Sushi more efficient in terms of organization and economic efficiency so that the project can produce new goods and reclaim market dominance.
Sushiswap is one of the largest decentralized exchanges launched in September 2020. It was announced by anonymous developer Chef Nomi, and aims to compete with top DEX protocol Uniswap. On the other hand, Sushi established itself as a leading decentralized exchange in early 2021 under the leadership of a team led by 0xMaki, promoting itself as a decentralized alternative to Uniswap.
What do you think of this article? Share your comments below.
- Sushi Introduces its new Head Chef
- Mastercard launches software to fight crypto crimes
- Japan to increase the usage of Web3.0 services